Saturday, January 17, 2015

Hello, reader.

Welcome! 

This blog is mostly for me (possibly for my dearest friends, and maybe my mother).  I have never been good at journaling--nor do I expect to be a regular updater here--but maybe I will be better at typing up random recaps of my life and things I love than I was at writing about stupid teenage angst.

While I don't believe in New Year's Resolutions, I realized that 2014 was a pretty badass year in Bossy English-land.  Highlights included traveling to Paris--a lifelong dream of mine, Costa Rica, and Denmark; completing my coursework to become a school leader; and reconnecting with lifelong friends.

As I was ringing in the New Year among friends and firework-crazy Danes (more on that later) I thought: I should really write some of this down.  My elephantine memory won't last forever. 

Expect to read a lot of random ramblings here, including:

  • Travel stories
  • Paleo recipe recaps
  • Social justice-y rants
  • My attempts at more healthy, natural living: aka being a modern hippie
  • Occasional wit
If you're my friends or mother, thanks for putting up with me in another medium.  To rando internet land- I don't know how you found this silly blog, but I hope you enjoy reading it.  


1 comment: